COVID-19 Health Advisory
Mosman 3D Dental is opening during the lockdown period for emergency and essential treatment. You can contact the practice on 99698610 or email@example.com for appointments. Please note if you have a preventative appointment (check-up and clean) booked for the lockdown period you will be contacted to reschedule for after the lockdown.
We are still continuing to practice a range of preventative measures designed to eliminate any risk to our patients of any type of infection. These include our normal infection control, hygiene and sanitation practices to ensure best practice compliance with health standards, as well as additional measures.
We are taking the recommendations from the Government and the Australian Dental Association seriously and have implemented steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Staggered appointment times to minimise human contact
- Being vigilant in rescheduling any patients who advise us they have even minor cold symptoms
- Mandatory temperature checks and questionnaires for all patients
- Pre-treatment rinses to minimise the COVID-19 viral load
- Additional cleaning schedules for non-clinical areas including reception, counters, doors and handrails
It is our priority to provide you with dental services that you are entitled to in a safe and timely manner. We thank you for your continued support and loyalty throughout the past few months.
We look forward to continuing to be of service to you.
From all of the Mosman 3D Dental team.